radioPup is a personalized radio app designed for Android devices featuring 300+ local radio stations streaming the best music and news available. Covering many genres including: Country, Classic Rock, Hip-Hop / R&B, Pop, Lite Sounds, Sports, News/Talk, Classic Hits, Rock and more. Browse through all of the available stations by location, genre or recently played or have the app recommend stations to you based on your location. Favorite the songs, stations, articles, photos that you like best and share them with friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS or email. Have a favorite station or radio host that you want to wake up to every morning? Simply create a new alarm and the app will start up with your station of choice. You can also set a Sleep Timer so you can go to bed with your favorite station.
* 300+ local radio stations in 66 local markets covering 17+ genres – something for everyone
* Check out news, video, photo galleries & audio content for all stations all while listening to your station
* Built in Alarm Clock Feature
* Sleep Timer Feature
* Purchase songs and read artist information right from app
* Personalized weather forecasts
* Push notification for news, weather, deals and special offers
* Full featured multi-tasking with system notification
* Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS & email
* Supports Chromecast Streaming
Our 300+ stations are to many to list! Check out our corp website for a full list:
* Android OS 2.0.1 and above
* 3G, WiFi connection (recommended)
radioPup is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-06. The program can be installed on Android.
radioPup (version 3.1.3) has a file size of 7.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 91 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.